Brussels, Région de Bruxelles-Capitale, BelgiqueMob & Actions
Description de l'offre d'emploi
As activity coordinator you are part of the Actions & Mobilisation team of Greenpeace Belgium. You develop, prepare, execute and evaluate demonstrations and public events aiming at exposing environmental issues. As part of a campaign team you give strategic, logistical and practical input. You continuously develop the expertise of the organization in the broad field of skills related to non violent direct action.
Pré-requis du poste
We're looking for someone, who ...
- Identifies with the Greenpeace goals and is supportive of our values.
- Has experience with activism & NVDA.
- Is highly autonomous, flexible and proactive.
- Can coordinate projects & groups.
- Is willing to travel regularly, mostly in Belgium.
- Is fluent in Dutch, English and French.
Our offer & application details
- A temporary position for one year, with possibility of extension / part-time : 32 hrs/week.
- Extra legal advantages: meal vouchers, hospital insurance, extra legal holidays, end of year prime.
- An exciting and challenging function.
More information / the full function description is available through mail to email@example.com
In the framework of our equal opportunities policy, we do NOT accept CVs. If you are interested in this offer, then please reply to our questions, before the 13th of March 2023.